Thursday 26 November 2009

Fighting Talk

Last night I completed the main story of Naruto: Broken Bond. I enjoyed it alot, I’ve not got to work through the rest of the side quests that I have missed and collect all the gold coins. This isn’t as hard as it may sound as now that I have completed the story all the coins appear on the map making the whole task a lot easier. I’ve also got the ninja card, bounty missions, fishing and tree races to complete. Then it’s onto the online achievements which I may have a go at tonight.


My goal is to have all the N:BB achievements done by the weekend to allow me to have a good start at Fallout 3: GOTY. To start with I’ll work on getting the remaining achievements for the main game, one side quest and 6 Karma/level achievements, and then I will work on the DLC achievements. To get myself in the mood I’ve created a Spotify playlist of songs from Fallout 3. Check it out if you like. Fallout 3


So there isn’t much more to write about at the moment as N:BB went really smoothly, the races and the delivery missions weren’t nearly as hard as the races and ramen deliveries in the first game. The only thing that did take me a while to get my head around was the fighting and inputting combo’s. I’ve always been under the impression that tapping the buttons for combos should be timed with the punches on the screen. For N:BB this wasn’t the case you would have to type in the combo and then watch it play out, which can get annoying when you miss one of the early buttons. I’ve got a copy of Soulcaliber IV, maybe I should get that out and see how the combos work in that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment