Tuesday 1 December 2009

Wasteland Wanderer

Helllllooooooo Capital Wasteland!!


As you may have guessed my plan worked, I managed to get most of the remaining Naruto: Broken Bond achievements which meant I could start playing Fallout 3 again. Saturday afternoon I loaded up a saved game and worked on getting the ‘Mercenary’ and ‘Reaver’ achievements. I then started a new game so that I could go and get the ‘Strictly Business’ quest achievement as in my saved games I wouldn’t have been able to complete it.


I’m really enjoying playing it through again, and getting back into the whole mythos of the game. It’s making get a familiar itch I got the last time in wanting to play to original games. I had a copy of the original but the graphics would go a bit funny, so I didn’t get very far. Hmm I’ll have to Google that one I think.


So I’m working up to the level 14 and level 20  achievements but it’ll take a while to get there as I’m only level 9 at the moment. I’ll have to save it once I’m level 13 and then go on a murder spree before turning in a Quest to get the level up. I have found wiping out the residents of Underworld is quiet effective when trying to lower your karma. However you do need to take out the robot first as he can do some damage.


I’ll update when I have more news, but at the moment I’ve just got to get through the main adventure before the real grinding can be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment