Tuesday 2 March 2010

Review: Lego Indiana Jones




Lego Indy is in much the same vein as the Lego Star Wars games, in that it follows the story of the 3 films. I got this game after playing Lego Star Wars which I thoroughly enjoyed despite not been that big a fan of the films. I was hoping the same would apply to Lego Indy. I was wrong. Although enjoyable to start with the novelty soon wore off. I started playing the game with my Girlfriend however after we had gone through all the levels the first time it was getting difficult to persuade her to play, not because she’s not a gamer, she is, but because she was bored of it.

I know what she meant because it was, it didn’t have that something that Lego Star Wars or Lego Batman had. Maybe it’s because I’m not that big an Indy fan or maybe it’s because the game is lacking, I don’t know for certain but I did manage to stick through it and get all 1000g. I am a Gamerscore whore after all. The achievements being a Lego game are easy enough to  get some are a little time consuming especially the using of abilities achievements.

Overall I would say if you’re a fan of the films or if you really need a Lego game fix until Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 is released then I do think you should pick it up, otherwise I’d probably say leave it, there are more enjoyable games out there to play. So to sum up this is the weakest Lego game at the moment but not a completely horrible game.

No comments:

Post a Comment