Monday 22 March 2010

Last Remnant? more like Lost Remnant!

As you may have noticed I've not written in a while. I would like to say that this was because I've been busy putting the finishing touches on some of the many posts that I have been promising over the past couple of months, or that I was working hard on playing Final Fantasy XIII, or that I had been abducted by aliens. Unfortunately it's not the case for any of the above. So here is a quick run down of what I've been up to.


After completing Wolverine I was in a Marvel Mood, however with a backlog of games only just a little shorter than the list of up coming games, I want to get my grubby little gamer hands on, I didn't feel I could justify getting another game. But my girlfriend helped me out but buying me Iron Man. However I didn't play it straight away. I decided that, as I was most of the way through playing The Saboteur, I would finish it first. 


I finished Iron Man in about a week and it took me another week to whore all  the achievements. I liked it, mostly because I'm a Marvel Fan Boy, but also I got to play as Iron Man, I mean who wouldn't want to be a millionaire Playboy genius! However there were some very frustrating moments, but I will explain more about those in the review.


After that I thought I would get my fill of JRPG's, what with the then upcoming release of Final Fantasy XIII, so I dusted off my copy of Last Remnant and picked up where I left off. Unfortunately the save file I had going was past a certain point so i had to go back a bit and try again, which has turned out to be a blessing in disguise as I'm actually doing better than I was.  


And that's pretty much it, I've taken a step back from playing everyday as my gf has been playing FF13. I will get around to it at some point, but not yet. I've still got Dragon Age, Left4Dead2, Ghostbusters and Dead Space from before Christmas, as well as BioShock 2, Dante's Inferno and numerous others that I still want to buy, I'm sure I will be kept busy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment