Monday 18 January 2010

Apologies

So, I know that in my last post I said that "I would post again tomorrow." and I didn't because I've been swamped at work and I just wanted to chill out when I got home, but i'm sure you didn't want to hear me complaining about my life and I now have a renewed sense of purpose with this blog. I'm going to start writing posts every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and to start this off I've even got one ready for today. 


As a quick filler I have done the following instead of writing here, I've completed Assassin's Creed 2, got through the majority of Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 and in I'm in the process of mopping up the last few achievements for Lego Batman, so I've been completely slacking off. 


Oh and I'm close to the 30k Gamerscore mark!

1 comment:

  1. I just recently broke the 10K mark. Not quite as good as 30K I'll admit, but I don't hold a hope of catching you :)

    Good luck keeping your schedule! ;) You've put it in writing now!

    ReplyDelete